http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC16FJTI6XM On the news, Prince Harry drinks rum with foreign dignitaries as his brother forms the bulk of the Malvinas occupational force. The national police forces are being privatised, with state policing functions being sold to private security firms already running prisons, following a thirty-year project in transport, utilities, healthcare and local government. A boy … Continue reading
- Manchester Left Writers latest piece on the #NorthernPowerhouse for @openDemocracy twitter.com/drstevehanson/… 6 months ago
- Nyx, a Noctournal Issue 9: Vermin is now out! Order your copy here: goo.gl/TgFWrN 1 year ago
- RT @CuratorsINTL: "One may speculate that artistic practices are driven by popular culture." #Holeng @7x8kuratoren @Nyxanoctournal http://t… 1 year ago
- RT @bungatuffie: Lord Browne offers a cogent, irony-free statement of the neoliberal liturgy: youtube.com/watch?v=hg-o54… 1 year ago
- "The Spectre of Engels" by Mark Rainey and Steve Hanson. bit.ly/1lcjek2 @EssHanson @MancLeftWriters @MarkJRainey 1 year ago
- 7×8 Kuratoren Reviews Nyx Issue 9: Vermin
- The Bloch Series #5: Cat Moir on Bloch’s Materialism & Language
- Issue 10: Care – Call for Contributions
- Issue 9: Vermin
- Review of Ivan Boldyrev’s Ernst Bloch and His Contempories: Locating Utopian Messianism
- The Bloch Series #4 [extended]: Volker Schneider on Bloch & Hegel.
- The Bloch Series #4: Ivan Boldyrev on Bloch & Hegel.
- The Bloch Series #3: Vincent Geoghegan on Bloch & Nature
- The Bloch Series #2: Johan Siebers on Bloch, Hope and Utopia
- The Bloch Series #1: Peter Thompson on Bloch, Marxism and Religion
Nyx, a noctournalNyx, a noctournal is a publication of critical theory, art and politics, peer-reviewed by a collective of young researchers, activists and theorists.
Buy Issue 9: Vermin
Free back issues