An excerpt from the conference Autoproduction: Dialogues in Critical Political Economy held 22nd February 2012 at Goldsmiths College, University of London. Patricia Ribault (Ecole Supérieure des Arts et Design, Reims) Bernard Stiegler (Centre Pompidou) Scott Lash (Goldsmiths, Centre for Cultural Studies) Mao Mollona (Chair – Goldsmiths, Anthropology) Discuss the question “what is industry?” Autoproduction: Dialogues in Political Economy … Continue reading
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Issue 9: Vermin
- Review of Ivan Boldyrev’s Ernst Bloch and His Contempories: Locating Utopian Messianism
- The Bloch Series #4 [extended]: Volker Schneider on Bloch & Hegel.
- The Bloch Series #4: Ivan Boldyrev on Bloch & Hegel.
- The Bloch Series #3: Vincent Geoghegan on Bloch & Nature
- The Bloch Series #2: Johan Siebers on Bloch, Hope and Utopia
- The Bloch Series #1: Peter Thompson on Bloch, Marxism and Religion
- The Spectre of Engels
- Interview with the 7×8 Kuratoren Collective
- Cultural Studies Occasional #2: Steve Hanson
Nyx, a noctournalNyx, a noctournal is a publication of critical theory, art and politics, peer-reviewed by a collective of young researchers, activists and theorists.
Buy Issue 9: Vermin
Free back issues