An excerpt from the conference Autoproduction: Dialogues in Critical Political Economy held 22nd February 2012 at Goldsmiths College, University of London. Patricia Ribault (Ecole Supérieure des Arts et Design, Reims) Bernard Stiegler (Centre Pompidou) Scott Lash (Goldsmiths, Centre for Cultural Studies) Mao Mollona (Chair – Goldsmiths, Anthropology) Discuss the question “what is industry?” Autoproduction: Dialogues in Political Economy … Read more
Top Posts & Pages
- J.D. Taylor. "We hate humans": English riots and violence.
- Bernard Stiegler: Media Philosophy Lecture Series
- Issue 7: Machines
- Read the new issue, Skin
- Issue 1: The End
- Issue 6: Monsters
- Issue 2: Play
- BUY ISSUE 8: SKIN
- Nyx 7: Machines is now in print, order now!
- Call for Contributions - Nyx A Noctournal #8: Skin
- Night Shift
- Issue 3: Night
- Issue 8: Skin launch party
- Issue 5: Myth
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
ABOUTNyx a noctournal is a print/online publication of critical theory, politics and art. It is peer-reviewed by a collective of young researchers, activists and theorists, affiliated with the Centre for Cultural Studies at Goldsmiths.
For further information about contributing or anything else, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Issue 8: Skin
- Bringing together both emerging and established writers, artists and theorists like Stewart Home, Catherine Malabou and Hedi el Kholti, our new issue is a daring and intimate journey into skin.
Buy it here.