Follow the link below to get the full audio recordings of lectures 1-4 of the 5 lecture ‘Media Philosophy’ course delivered by French philosopher Bernard Stiegler at Goldsmiths College, University of London in February/March 2012. Lecture 5 has been postponed and will be held on 2nd May. We’ll put up a link to it after … Read more
Top Posts & Pages
- RT @tgpb85: @Nyxnoctournal Please RT - Call for participants in a London Bernard Stiegler reading group : readingtechnics.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/ope… 15 hours ago
- We're now also available from the London Review Bookshop. @LRBbookshop 6 days ago
- Nyx Issue 8 'Skin' is now available at the Cornerhouse Bookstore, Manchester. @CornerhouseMcr 1 week ago
- 'Between Dialectics and Deconstruction' an interview with Catherine Malabou in Nyx Issue 8 'Skin'. @CRMEP 1 week ago
- Our friends at Paperwork Magazine are having their debut launch party at Inland Studios Camberwell this Friday. facebook.com/events/2657757… 2 weeks ago
ABOUTNyx a noctournal is a print/online publication of critical theory, politics and art. It is peer-reviewed by a collective of young researchers, activists and theorists, affiliated with the Centre for Cultural Studies at Goldsmiths.
For further information about contributing or anything else, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Issue 8: Skin
- Bringing together both emerging and established writers, artists and theorists like Stewart Home, Catherine Malabou and Hedi el Kholti, our new issue is a daring and intimate journey into skin.
Buy it here.