Text written by K.W. Molin 3am. I should really be sleeping. Alarm’s at 8am sharp, a whole day work’s looming, and yet procrastinating rest is still too appealing, even more so with this laptop’s enticing diversion to haphazardly look at random pictures of random people and feed a relentless informatic gluttony … Read more
Top Posts & Pages
- J.D. Taylor. "We hate humans": English riots and violence.
- Public Lecture by Silvia Federici
- Monsters inc: Bread, Circus and Botox
- Nyx 7: Machines- Call for submissions
- FREE BACK ISSUES
- Double Evil - A talk with Matthew Fuller, Andrew Goffey and Eyal Weizman
- Issue 3: Night
- Issue 5: Myth
- Night Shift
- RT @tgpb85: @Nyxnoctournal Please RT - Call for participants in a London Bernard Stiegler reading group : readingtechnics.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/ope… 1 day ago
- We're now also available from the London Review Bookshop. @LRBbookshop 1 week ago
- Nyx Issue 8 'Skin' is now available at the Cornerhouse Bookstore, Manchester. @CornerhouseMcr 1 week ago
- 'Between Dialectics and Deconstruction' an interview with Catherine Malabou in Nyx Issue 8 'Skin'. @CRMEP 1 week ago
- Our friends at Paperwork Magazine are having their debut launch party at Inland Studios Camberwell this Friday. facebook.com/events/2657757… 2 weeks ago
ABOUTNyx a noctournal is a print/online publication of critical theory, politics and art. It is peer-reviewed by a collective of young researchers, activists and theorists, affiliated with the Centre for Cultural Studies at Goldsmiths.
For further information about contributing or anything else, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Issue 8: Skin
- Bringing together both emerging and established writers, artists and theorists like Stewart Home, Catherine Malabou and Hedi el Kholti, our new issue is a daring and intimate journey into skin.
Buy it here.