On the news, Prince Harry drinks rum with foreign dignitaries as his brother forms the bulk of the Malvinas occupational force. The national police forces are being privatised, with state policing functions being sold to private security firms already running prisons, following a thirty-year project in transport, utilities, healthcare and local government. A boy is … Read more
Top Posts & Pages
- J.D. Taylor. "We hate humans": English riots and violence.
- Public Lecture by Silvia Federici
- Nyx 7: Machines- Call for submissions
- Monsters inc: Bread, Circus and Botox
- Issue 5: Myth
- Issue 3: Night
- FREE BACK ISSUES
- Double Evil - A talk with Matthew Fuller, Andrew Goffey and Eyal Weizman
- Night Shift
- RT @tgpb85: @Nyxnoctournal Please RT - Call for participants in a London Bernard Stiegler reading group : readingtechnics.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/ope… 1 day ago
- We're now also available from the London Review Bookshop. @LRBbookshop 1 week ago
- Nyx Issue 8 'Skin' is now available at the Cornerhouse Bookstore, Manchester. @CornerhouseMcr 1 week ago
- 'Between Dialectics and Deconstruction' an interview with Catherine Malabou in Nyx Issue 8 'Skin'. @CRMEP 1 week ago
- Our friends at Paperwork Magazine are having their debut launch party at Inland Studios Camberwell this Friday. facebook.com/events/2657757… 2 weeks ago
ABOUTNyx a noctournal is a print/online publication of critical theory, politics and art. It is peer-reviewed by a collective of young researchers, activists and theorists, affiliated with the Centre for Cultural Studies at Goldsmiths.
For further information about contributing or anything else, email email@example.com.
Issue 8: Skin
- Bringing together both emerging and established writers, artists and theorists like Stewart Home, Catherine Malabou and Hedi el Kholti, our new issue is a daring and intimate journey into skin.
Buy it here.