3am. I should really be sleeping. Alarm’s at 8am sharp, a whole day work’s looming, and yet procrastinating rest is still too appealing, even more so with this laptop’s enticing diversion to haphazardly look at random pictures of random people and feed a relentless informatic gluttony for the latest update. 15 tabs open, 5 … Continue reading
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Issue 9: Vermin
- Review of Ivan Boldyrev’s Ernst Bloch and His Contempories: Locating Utopian Messianism
- The Bloch Series #4 [extended]: Volker Schneider on Bloch & Hegel.
- The Bloch Series #4: Ivan Boldyrev on Bloch & Hegel.
- The Bloch Series #3: Vincent Geoghegan on Bloch & Nature
- The Bloch Series #2: Johan Siebers on Bloch, Hope and Utopia
- The Bloch Series #1: Peter Thompson on Bloch, Marxism and Religion
- The Spectre of Engels
- Interview with the 7×8 Kuratoren Collective
- Cultural Studies Occasional #2: Steve Hanson
Nyx, a noctournalNyx, a noctournal is a publication of critical theory, art and politics, peer-reviewed by a collective of young researchers, activists and theorists.
Buy Issue 9: Vermin
Free back issues