Follow the link below to get the full audio recordings of lectures 1-4 of the 5 lecture ‘Media Philosophy’ course delivered by French philosopher Bernard Stiegler at Goldsmiths College, University of London in February/March 2012. Lecture 5 has been postponed and will be held on 2nd May. We’ll put up a link to it after … Read more
Top Posts & Pages
- J.D. Taylor. "We hate humans": English riots and violence.
- Nyx Issue 8 'Skin': Richard Sawdon Smith - Video and Article extract
- New Year Revolutions: Feminism
- BUY ISSUE 8: SKIN
- Monsters inc: Bread, Circus and Botox
- Language, politics and human nature. An interview to Paolo Virno.
- Issue 3: Night
- Issue 7: Machines
- Issue 1: The End
- We're now also available from the London Review Bookshop. @LRBbookshop 5 days ago
- Nyx Issue 8 'Skin' is now available at the Cornerhouse Bookstore, Manchester. @CornerhouseMcr 1 week ago
- 'Between Dialectics and Deconstruction' an interview with Catherine Malabou in Nyx Issue 8 'Skin'. @CRMEP 1 week ago
- Our friends at Paperwork Magazine are having their debut launch party at Inland Studios Camberwell this Friday. facebook.com/events/2657757… 2 weeks ago
- RT @babydull: Reminder: free back issues of @Nyxnoctournal here: nyxnoctournal.org/back-issues/ and you can buy the new issue here: twitter.com/rx… 4 weeks ago
ABOUTNyx a noctournal is a print/online publication of critical theory, politics and art. It is peer-reviewed by a collective of young researchers, activists and theorists, affiliated with the Centre for Cultural Studies at Goldsmiths.
For further information about contributing or anything else, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Issue 8: Skin
- Bringing together both emerging and established writers, artists and theorists like Stewart Home, Catherine Malabou and Hedi el Kholti, our new issue is a daring and intimate journey into skin.
Buy it here.