An excerpt from the conference Autoproduction: Dialogues in Critical Political Economy held 22nd February 2012 at Goldsmiths College, University of London. Patricia Ribault (Ecole Supérieure des Arts et Design, Reims) Bernard Stiegler (Centre Pompidou) Scott Lash (Goldsmiths, Centre for Cultural Studies) Mao Mollona (Chair – Goldsmiths, Anthropology) Discuss the question “what is industry?” Autoproduction: Dialogues in Political Economy … Read more
Top Posts & Pages
- J.D. Taylor. "We hate humans": English riots and violence.
- Monsters inc: Bread, Circus and Botox
- Nyx 7: Machines- Call for submissions
- Public Lecture by Silvia Federici
- Night Shift
- Double Evil - A talk with Matthew Fuller, Andrew Goffey and Eyal Weizman
- Issue 3: Night
- FREE BACK ISSUES
- Issue 5: Myth
- RT @tgpb85: @Nyxnoctournal Please RT - Call for participants in a London Bernard Stiegler reading group : readingtechnics.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/ope… 1 day ago
- We're now also available from the London Review Bookshop. @LRBbookshop 1 week ago
- Nyx Issue 8 'Skin' is now available at the Cornerhouse Bookstore, Manchester. @CornerhouseMcr 1 week ago
- 'Between Dialectics and Deconstruction' an interview with Catherine Malabou in Nyx Issue 8 'Skin'. @CRMEP 1 week ago
- Our friends at Paperwork Magazine are having their debut launch party at Inland Studios Camberwell this Friday. facebook.com/events/2657757… 2 weeks ago
ABOUTNyx a noctournal is a print/online publication of critical theory, politics and art. It is peer-reviewed by a collective of young researchers, activists and theorists, affiliated with the Centre for Cultural Studies at Goldsmiths.
For further information about contributing or anything else, email email@example.com.
Issue 8: Skin
- Bringing together both emerging and established writers, artists and theorists like Stewart Home, Catherine Malabou and Hedi el Kholti, our new issue is a daring and intimate journey into skin.
Buy it here.