An excerpt from the conference Autoproduction: Dialogues in Critical Political Economy held 22nd February 2012 at Goldsmiths College, University of London. Patricia Ribault (Ecole Supérieure des Arts et Design, Reims) Bernard Stiegler (Centre Pompidou) Scott Lash (Goldsmiths, Centre for Cultural Studies) Mao Mollona (Chair – Goldsmiths, Anthropology) Discuss the question “what is industry?” Autoproduction: Dialogues in Political Economy … Read more
Top Posts & Pages
- J.D. Taylor. "We hate humans": English riots and violence.
- Nyx Issue 8 'Skin': Richard Sawdon Smith - Video and Article extract
- Monsters inc: Bread, Circus and Botox
- BUY ISSUE 8: SKIN
- Issue 1: The End
- New Year Revolutions: Feminism
- Language, politics and human nature. An interview to Paolo Virno.
- Issue 8: Skin launch party
- Read the new issue, Skin
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
ABOUTNyx a noctournal is a print/online publication of critical theory, politics and art. It is peer-reviewed by a collective of young researchers, activists and theorists, affiliated with the Centre for Cultural Studies at Goldsmiths.
For further information about contributing or anything else, email email@example.com.
Issue 8: Skin
- Bringing together both emerging and established writers, artists and theorists like Stewart Home, Catherine Malabou and Hedi el Kholti, our new issue is a daring and intimate journey into skin.
Buy it here.